Monday, January 25

Grateful in the NOW

Tonight, God really hit me with revelation to be grateful in the NOW. It's exciting to think and believe for what is coming. I know without a doubt that God will fulfill the promises and prophetic words I have gotten. But He was showing me to be in the NOW and not be too future focused. Though it is good to keep the vision in sight. My heart needs to be one of gratitude in the present. Because God is doing a lot currently within me and around me. He has never left me and still is showing me His presence in everything in this journey.

I am also seeing what it means to always be in motion with the Lord. Even though from the outside it probably doesn't look like I am doing much with my life. But that's the thing, His ways are always higher than our own. So I embrace the way things seem right now and rest in knowing that He is still guiding me. Preparation, character building, and foundational disciplines are the aspects of this season I'm in. All of these are so important too since it prepares the way for the structure and establishment of something grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment