Thursday, January 21

Perspective Shift

Yesterday, I found out that I got a callback for a musical I auditioned for. So as I have had time to do some research on this musical, I have found that depending how the director interprets things, there are parts that could be awkward for me to perform due to being a Christian. The more I thought about this, the more I started to freak out about it. I wanted to not go through with the callback all together. So I prayed and left this dilemma at: if I get the part, then God knows I can handle it...if not, then I wasn't meant for it.

This morning, as I prayed and thought more about all of this. God began to reveal more truth and revelation concerning this. At first, I wanted to get the lead role in the musical for ME. I wanted to star in a musical. But then with the issue of some of the questionable content, I wasn't so sure about this. This however humbled me to see the bigger picture in all of this.

I know I am called to take the arts mountain back from the enemy. I can't be afraid of going into this territory that the enemy has dominated for so long. As I prayed, I began to gain strength and insight. This is an awesome opportunity to actually release light and purity into a place that's dark. So I see this now as a mission and assignment! So I am praying now for the director and cast members for God's light to shine on them that they would be cleansed and brought into holiness and righteousness. Also that I would have opportunities to radiate God's heart to everyone within my influence concerning this musical.

My conclusion is that because I am potentially a part of this musical, there is no other option BUT for the Kingdom of God to prevail. I carry a power far greater than anything or influence that the enemy can bring to the table. So I am decreeing innocent dance choreography and direction for this. And will see what the outcome will be, as far as whether I get this lead part or not.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kyle!
    Amen that you carry the glory ...and that you take dominion...give no room to compromise and the Holy Spirit will make the way for you to draw people into Him...
    Keep us posted
    You know you are loved
    Michele

    ReplyDelete